Skip to main content

When the white ticks never turned blue_ Bhuvan Mangalore

The sunrise each morning gave me a hope. Those happy days would surely return one day after the brutal nights. The one who loved the tunes of the pleasant night, now had developed a hatred towards it.  All his wishes now had an opposite effect. Everyone should have an experience of love. The experience of intense love. I Bhuvan Mangalore welcome you to my blog of a periodic love story. 'The Incomplete Soul'
1.
I am a kind of person who is too shy to talk to girls. Even when with my friends I always preferred to be that silent pillar who enjoyed each joke that was cracked but never cracked one, who forced friends to tell about their crushes but never revealed about mine.
I had destroyed half of my teenage just thinking what others would think about me. This is the worst feeling ever. I believe I wasn't the only one who carried such feeling with him/her instead there were herds of people.
I preferred being alone. I mingled very less with boys of my age. To motivate my soul I always said,"Only sheep's be in groups lions hunt alone. " But a part of me always said I wasn't a lion instead a sheep that was left alone.
Each time I watched a motivational video πŸ“Ή I decided and made up my mind to start working hard.  But a part of me told let's start after a nap.  After the nap the mind would reset again and told let's hang on for sometime in Facebook and that was when all the motivation was lost.
I felt I was a looser. I would never suceed.  All that I wanted now was a success the motivation story behind this was all set.  All I needed. Was just a success.
2.
Krithika and I studied in same grade but classes were different. All that separated us was just a wall.  Behind the wall of our class black board was her class. I wasn't sure if she liked me or rather was she. We spent time on WhatsApp welcoming each coming calendar day at 12am. 12am is the time when neither the loved ones are sleeping nor are awake. She was a world to me.  I was too shy to talk to girls. Each time I told her this she repeated, "Girls are nice.  We don't eat boys. " And all I could end with a 😊*blush* and she would understand my part of reply.
She always called me Sujju.  I like me being called with my name,  Sujan.  But I loved the way she called me. In a month hardly we called each other not more than four times.  Our criteria was that when none of our parents were home.
Initially our conversations on phones would have longer silence's and both would strike up telling "then".
"Sujju am not your girlfriend still you are so possessive towards me. Why is that? "
She asked. I never knew how to reply to such messages.  I truly wanted a place in her ♥ heart. May be not as a boy friend but as a best friend.
It was just two months since I started a conversation with her. But we texted each other as if we knew each other since decades. (we were just 16)
3. Tunes of perfection(two month ago)
It was the lunch hour.  My tiffan was open but wasn't in front of me. This was our class strategy. Everyone brought their lunch box but seeked into others. Balaji from Chennai preferred Sudeeps Chapathis from Punjab, Sandeep from Kerala preferred Ajay'e khakra from Gujarat. It is true that  humans always prefer new things. No one like the old one.  Most of them prefer to remain updated. If life was about being happy with what we have then today's smoker's would have rubbed the stones to light a cigarette. And the world's population would have expanded with higher rates πŸ˜‰
Meanwhile a college attender entered the class.  He had some poster in his hand.  One my friend made an annoying noise. This was too common in our class. When ever someone came to our class we treated him as If some alien πŸ‘½ had entered and this attender having years of experience pretended as if nothing had happened. He removed four 4⃣ pins from the notice board and pinned the poster.
'Gaana Bhajana' it read.  "When will this college update to a motor racing contest rather than this singing contest", told Rohit who sat adjacent to me.
I wasn't a good singer though but still I sang in toilet and bathroom to satisfy my soul. The reflecting sound in the toilet gave a magical meaning to my singing but later I could hear my neighbor coughing from his toilet indicating me to stop singingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Reading the title of the contest the inner me started to rehearse the song.  But it wasn't too inner because one of my buddy had spotted me singing and started taunting.  'Kaun Hai beh woh',  he asked me when I was murmuring 'Tum hi ho, abh Tum hi ho'. As usual all I did was to just pretend and with time he forgot giving me a 😌 relief.
I went closer to the poster and absorbed all the details that was written in it.
Two days later
I sat in the 3rd two of the auditorium. Not many and also not few. A moderate number of people had gathered there to participate while some of the spectators were restricted to the gateway of the hall.
I planned for Sunh Raha Hai but the long drag in the song blowed my voice away and stayed on singing my favorite kannada song from Raghu Dixit, munjane manjalli.  It went on pretty well since the song maintained a low pitch. Even when I walked back from stage a girl from my class told it was good but shy me saw somewhere else and told thank you
I still sat there still. All boys had finished singing and now it was girls round...  Around 10 girls had finished singing and for my bad luck all 10 girls opted for devotional songs.  A clear message to girls. Rather than impressing the judges around it would be better if they would impress boy's around them πŸ˜‰.
When I was lost in my thoughts a magical voice caught my attention. This was a perfect voice that my soul seeked. A voice that would have brought peace during world 🌍 wars.  The melodies of her song would have caught attention of the great directors. It was truly magical. For a moment I felt as if the goddess of singing had made herself to this contest.
She was not to tall, neither short. She was perfect in Size for her age. She wasn't too fair nor was she dark complexioned.  She looked perfect. Her eyes were beautiful as her voice. She had a long hair. The judges too seemed impressed by her voice and if they weren't I would have smacked them down so that they would appreciate her voice. This was something inevitable. I wiah I had a recorder now. So that I could record her melodies and listen to it my entire life.
My body was attracted slightly to her direction,  I starred at her. It was unstoppable.  I dint even notice what song was that but all I could feel was only that enchanting melody 🎢. When I was lost in both her beauty and melody she spotted me. She spotted me starring at her. For a fraction of second our eyes did meet but it was the shy me who pretended as if he wasn't seeing her rather a second participant behind her.
4. Accept or Decline?
It's hard to stay away from the ones we have liked. This is what boys are.  If not everyone most of us find it tough to keep ourselves away from the ones we have loves. I had seen thousands of girls sing, dance, etc.. But this was something different. Each time ⌚ I thought πŸ’­ about her my heart demanded her voice and then my brain reassembled all that it remembered and played it to satisfy my brain.  The relationship between heart and brain is adorable. One works on facts and other on feelings.
After the music contest several times I had seen her on the corridor.  Each time I passed by her class my heart played nasik band. My Soul expected her to come out of the class. Each time my purpose of going to her class was just to see her may be with a reason of talking to other guys in her class. When brain spoke to the other guys my heart ♥ silently felt her presence. And she was that singing beauty between those group of girls being attractive as sun in the milky-way.
By now it's was around 50 times I had been to their Class in a week.  And our relationship with their class had been strengthened.
I, Rohit and Sharath were seated in the last bench. Before the chemistry teacher arrived to the class we had decided to play truth or dare in that class.
When the class topper sat on the first bench we the entrepreneur's sat on the last while the employers sat in the middle.
"Sujan toss ur bottle ",  told Rohit.
With my expression they were clear that I had no interest in lending my bottle 🍢
It wasn't that Rohit and Sharath dint want to use their bottle for the Game instead they did not carry on. They would quench their thirst in Sujans bottle.
Sharath pointed his hand to the previous bench and Rohit getting a clean signal picked up a bottle from a boy in the front bench. Both winked πŸ˜‰ now. Mission complete.
Rohit spun the bottle and now it pointed towards me. The grin 😁 on Sharath's face made me confirm that these people aren't going to leave me.
They were behind my crush. I knew theirs but they did not know mine.
Before I could confirm whose turn was it to ask Rohit patted my back and asked "Truth or Dare?",  as usual I chose truth. Not that I didn't have enough dare but I always thought what would others think if I did notorious acts. And over all it looked as if I lacked dare. "Truth", was my answer.
Both gave and annoying look. The 4⃣ girls on the last bench focused their binoculars on us. This made me more hesitant. It looked so silly.  I had to just tell my crush name. And nothing else. But trust me, boys doesn't mean that you have compete dare in you. Even shy boy's exist. And they are so shy that they save the girls number as a boys name to avoid complications.
It was when I had opened my mouth to tell her name, I could hear someone calling me. F**k! That was chemistry teacher. She was walking towards me. I felt like eating non veg on Fridays.
"Read the textbook from where I had stopped", she told. She was reading out some answers from textbook.
Before teacher could reach my desk Rohit had managed to grab a textbook from a guy from previous bench and place it on my desk. He whispered slowly,  pagr number 48 blue box. I had rightly managed to get that.  And read it loud. She wasn't expecting this but then she appreciated.
"Well Sujan, very good. If you concentrate like this more in classes you might top the semester.  Now move on to the first bench. ", I stood up and walked to the first bench.
But now there were serious thoughts running in my head. Was this an indication from the almighty? Should I not reveal about Krithika.all this seemed silly. But am a kind of a guy who took such small things too seriously.
Reached home that afternoon and logged to my Facebook account. Am a type of guy who hardly received two to three messages in a month but a viewer would always see that green dot telling am online. Each time someone would ask me if I was online daily I would convince them telling that I never logged out my account. Reality was I spent time refreshing my notification and active friends list.
Around one hour I had spent just refreshing and liking πŸ‘some random pics. Receiving a friend request was like grace marks during board exams to me. When I refreshed my page that was something unusual.
I was exclaimed. It was a friend request.  Not just a friend request. It read Krithika Mehta
Mutual friends :21 friends
I was literally shocked.
I confirmed if it was a prank. But it wasn't. It was Krithika herself. Why me? How did she even know me. No, this is impossible. This cannot happen. I convinced myself this might be a random request. Refreshed the page and just was about to click on 'accept'. F**k¡.  My hand slipped off. I clicked on Decline 😒
I dint want this to happen. What was I to do now? Why me?
5. Twinkle twinkle little star 🌟
I sent the friend request to her. Waited for one long day,  did not see any reply. The inner me could not stop me. At last my soul lifted my hand clicked on her profile, message,
Me:oops sorry buddy by mistake ur request got delete
Send ✅
It was later when I realized how stupid I was. At that moment I wish life provided an option clear history as we have on browsers πŸ˜‰.
Soon I received a reply. This was totally unexpected.
Her: oops same mistake here. I hope you don't mind sending it again. 
I was like what the...........  Had she purposely deleted or what she was telling was true.
Without waiting much I sent request immediately to her. And soon I refreshed the chat page. Now the 'on mobile'  text had been changed to 'active now. '
Typing....
This was heaven,  she was typing now. Did she know me?  Why is she typing one half me asked while the other half told inthzaar Karo
Her: btw u sing well *wink*
Me: u too, ur voice is magical
Her: *shy*
Me: (I had no idea what to reply and all that I could send was)  hmmmmmn
Her: then, sup?
Me: nm..... Just lying on my sofa 180 degrees flat.
Her: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me: how do u kw me¿
..
..
I waited for sometime. But she wasn't online. Neither she had read my message.  I kept on refreshing for next 30 minutes. But she wasn't online. I wish this Facebook made a rule so that people had to tell bye to the people whom they are chatting with and can then only log out.
I began to refresh my home page.. Nothing I could see but Ranjikanth vs Cid joke's. I scrolled down 
I waited the entire night, but there was no single reply from her. i usually mess up with things. I thought changing the topic at this stage would be better.

Comments

  1. This is realy interesting.. continue to write more and post the next part of this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsm! am egarly waiting for ur next post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment